a live, interactive webinar
for Team moms
Register for an upcoming #SidelineChatter session + watch the replays below.
Team Moms have a lot of responsibilities on the sideline and because of that, we can wear many hats. I've assisted my team and others in roles for everything from registration + parent meetings to fundraiser planning + concessions.
Regardless of the task, learning how to plan for the season and stay organized is vital to success. And even that can come with a lot of unknowns. You probably have a lot of questions:
- What is the best strategy for keeping myself on track both on + off the sideline?
- Do I really need to have an organization system in place?
- What tools/gear are essential to a successful season?
- How far in advance should be planning (ex. for the end of season event)?
- How do I optimize and maximize my time as a Team Mom?
I'm sharing my experience in forming strategies for preparing for a successful season and answering those questions + more in this week's #SidelineChatter workshop. Join me!
Click the images below to get access to past #SidelineChatter workshops