A Live Interactive Workshop
for sports Moms + Team moms
Registration for Sideline Chatter is currently closed.
Please enter your name and email below to get notified when they start back up.
In the mean time, watch the replay below.
Team Moms have a lot of responsibilities on the sideline and because of that, we can wear many hats. I've assisted my team and others in roles for everything from registration + parent meetings to fundraiser planning + concessions.
Regardless of the task, learning how to plan for the season and stay organized is vital to success. And even that can come with a lot of unknowns. You probably have a lot of questions:
- What is the best strategy for keeping myself on track both on + off the sideline?
- Do I really need to have an organization system in place?
- What tools/gear are essential to a successful season?
- How far in advance should be planning (ex. for the end of season event)?
- How do I optimize and maximize my time as a Team Mom?
I'm sharing my experience in forming strategies for preparing for a successful season and answering those questions + more in this week's Sideline Chatter workshop. Join me!
Sideline Chatter Replays
Click the videos below to get access to past Sideline Chatter workshops