Enter your name and email below to get this episode delivered to your inbox, like right now!
Welcome to Take 5 Friday! Today we're shouting out Team Moms! All the lovely ladies who sacrifice their weeknights to hash out snack schedules, travel arrangements, fundraisers + more! So here's 5 ways to help you rock your sideline duties all during your lunch break!
- Suggestion #1 - CREATE A CALENDAR OUTLINING YOUR SEASON SCHEDULE
- Suggestion #2 - ORGANIZE YOUR TEAM MOM Survival BAG
- Suggestion #3 - PLAN YOUR WEEKLY MEALS + ATHLETE SNACKS IN ADVANCE!
- Suggestion #4 - MAKE YOUR SIDELINE TO DO LIST FOR THE DAY
- Suggestion #5 - JOIN #SIDELINEHACKERS: OUR FB COMMUNITY
Don't forget to check out the links! This episode was jam-packed with goodies!!
5 Suggestions of tasks to complete during your lunch time that will have your sideline on fleek!
Join our FB community and get freebie's galore!
Sideline Hackers, our virtual community is 127 members strong. If you’re looking for a community of supportive Sideline Hackers who are all working to support our athletes and navigate our lives on the sideline, join us here:
Social Media Info:
Connect on Instagram:
Connect on Pinterest:
Sideline Society - @ShakiPins
Connect on Twitter:
Sideline Society - @ShakiVarado
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed):