THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT BEING A
You probably believe stuff like:
- You need to have years of training + experience to run a sideline efficiently.
- You need to have deep connections + even deeper pockets to make an impact.
- You need to do everything yourself in order to get anything done.
- You need to learn how to juggle work, family, and your role on the sideline because there is no other way.
What if I told you NONE OF THESE are true...
YOU CAN GET YOUR SIDELINE TO RUN LIKE A WELL-OILED MACHINE...
AND ITS NOT BY STRESSING YOURSELF OUT OVER LOST GEAR, FUNDRAISERS, TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS + SNACK SCHEDULES.
Times have changed, and for the better. You're obviously a generous, hard-working, passionate mama or you wouldn't even be reading this right now!
Take the next logical step + get some support! Enroll in the course for FREE!
This FREE 5-DAY EMAIL COURSE shows you how to get prepared for + tackle the sideline while taking back control of your time.
You will receive an email lesson directly to your inbox, each day for 5 days.
You know this course is for you if:
- You currently struggle with creating a routine for your sports life + frequently find yourself frustrated, stressed out, and overwhelmed.
- You are new to the Team Mom role and need support getting started on the right foot.
- You desire to enjoy the sideline + actually watch your athlete perform instead of running around chasing after volunteers, or gathering supplies at the last minute.
What's on the Agenda?
- How to build your S.O.S. (System of Support) - crucial for sideline success
- The 3 vital systems every Team Mom needs
- How-to turn your sideline on semi-auto pilot
- The best tools, strategies + gear to keep you organized
- The biggest mistakes Team Moms can make
- Answers to the most commonly asked questions
Some questions you may have...
I didn't know this type of support even existed... is this legit?
I know right?!? Sideline Society is definitely one of a kind and new in our niche; but it was created to help solve these problems, originally for myself, and now for as many Team Moms as I can reach! Why? Because we're in the same boat, we heart volunteering + being there to support our kids in their sports. I'm sure you can relate. But just because we're passionate about it doesn't mean we want to stress out daily because of it!
So, why is this course free?
Well, you are a volunteer aren't you? And honestly? My hope is that when you take this free course you'll think of me as your sideline bestie, and that when asked if you'll join me in creating this movement, you won't hesitate. You see it's not just about the money for me; of course we all need money to survive and support our families. But, ultimately, my goal is to is to inspire, guide, and motivate sports moms to embrace their active youth sports lifestyle, while learning how to plan and organize your life on the sideline one season at a time.
Sports + volunteering are such a major part of our society + any history has proven that any good movement starts with knowledge!
Who the heck are you anyway?
Oh, I'm sorry... What's Up, I'm Shaki Varado. I've been pacing the sidelines of a whole slew of sports, in a whole host of positions for the past eight years; and I am passionate about helping Youth Sports Moms + Team Moms plan + organize their lives on the sideline!
I'm also an entrepreneurial mom of boys, married to my high school sweetie + am infatuated with the color magenta. Can you tell? :)