About Sideline Society
a resource + community built by sports moms for sports moms
Every day we're on a mission to empower sports moms to come together to navigate their lives on the sideline, one season at a time.
We believe it if it takes a village to raise a child; it takes a sideline to support an athlete.
And by empowering the voices of sports moms from every sport, providing a platform for them to collaborate while sharing their stories and ideas, encouraging their active engagement, and building a thriving online + offline community, we can support them in their pursuit of a healthy, happy + responsible athlete.
Sideline Society will be a great resource and your new favorite online bookmark if:
- You're a busy mom with one or more children playing an organized team sport = Sports Mom (see definition below)
- You’re a new or veteran Youth Sports Team Mom/Team Administrator/Manager
- You’re tired of being stressed out and overwhelmed trying to support your athlete and his/her team; and are looking for the tools / strategies / resources and support you need to be successful in your role + get to where you want to be... Enjoying the sideline and cheering on your child + the team
- You want more community, fun, and support on your sideline and in your role
- You are a volunteer by nature + absolutely LOVE being involved in your kid's lives
A Few Society Definitions
SPORTS MOM: A mom who has a child (or multiple children) who play sports
TEAM MOM: A Sports Mom who volunteers her time to help to support and/or lead her child's team
#HACKINGTHESIDELINE - When a sports mom plans + organizes her life on the sideline LIKE A BOSS
Regardless of whether your child plays in a competitive travel league or for your local recreation club; they deserve your love and support. And since you have your hands full every day making a difference to support them,
we are here with open arms for you!