If you're looking to shake off the struggle + get some support as a busy Team Mom juggling your kids' sports/life balance, then you are in the right place!
WANNA GET IN ON THE SECRET? Ready, here it is…
WE ALL GET STRESSED OUT… WE’RE ALL LATE TO PRACTICE, WE ALL GET OVERWHELMED!
We’ve got work, games, traffic, practice, laundry, conditioning, training, tournaments and more... much more. As passionate sports moms, we want to be on time, get organized, plan in advance, support our kids, and give back to our sideline to pay it forward in massive ways but sometimes "life" gets in the way, and things get hectic!
So, Sideline Society was created + we’re on a mission!
We are dedicated to developing
The Ultimate Resource + Community of Support for Youth Sports Team Moms
Through active engagement, we're:
empowering - ENCOURAGING - CELEBRATING
We’re empowering Youth Sports Team Moms with access to training, resources + a platform to share their stories, encouraging through our one-of-a-kind community of support, and teaching by embracing a culture of transparency, efficiency, accountability, communication, and having respect and appreciation for everyone on our sideline + beyond.
Goal #1: Help Team Moms feel more energized + confident in their ability to create positive engagement and interaction on the sideline
Goal #2: Celebrate Team Moms by bringing more awareness, appreciation, and recognition to this invaluable role
Goal #3: Empower Team Moms by providing them with a platform to share their stories
Sideline Society will be a great resource and your new favorite online bookmark if:
- You're a busy mom with one or more children playing an organized team sport = Sports Mom (see definition below)
- You’re a new or veteran Youth Sports Team Mom/Team Administrator/Manager
- You’re tired of being stressed out and overwhelmed trying to support your athlete and his/her team; and are looking for the tools / strategies / resources and support you need to be successful in your role + get to where you want to be... Enjoying the sideline and cheering on your child + the team
- You want more community, fun, and support on your sideline and in your role
- You are a volunteer by nature + absolutely LOVE being involved in your kid's lives
- You are comfortable with bringing attention + gratitude to the invaluable Team Mom role and appreciate the fact that sports gives you that opportunity
A Few Society Definitions
SPORTS MOM: A mom who has a child (or multiple children) who play sports
TEAM MOM: A Sports Mom who volunteers her time to help to support and/or lead her child's team
#HACKINGTHESIDELINE - When a sports mom plans + organizes her life on the sideline LIKE A BOSS
SIDELINE SOCIETY - Ultimate Resource + Community for Youth Sports Team Moms
Regardless of whether your child plays in a competitive travel league or for your local recreation club; they deserve your love and support. And since you have your hands full every day making a difference to support them,
we are here with open arms for you!